[Zombies] Ultimate Perk and Power-Up Shader Pack for Black Ops 2

Topic created ยท 8 Posts ยท 2150 Views
  • Hey everyone! I decided to create a pack of perk and power-up shaders for Black Ops 2 Zombies! Every perk and available power-up has their own custom textures now!

Install Instructions: Navigate to %localappdata% - Plutonium - Storage - T6 - images (if an images folder is not in the directory, create one), place .iwi files from shader pack of your preference in the images folder, then you're done!

Download (mega)

Includes:

• Numerous perk and power-up shaders from previous and new COD games
    • Custom perk and power-up shaders by multiple geniuses
    • Replaces every single perk and power-up icon in the game
    • .dds Files for other usage (free to use!)

Known issues:

Black Ops Cold War is missing Zombie Blood icon, will fix sometime in the future.

BO4 is missing a tombstone icon.

Let me know if you find any issues! Suggestions welcome.
    Credits:

Harvey1 - Bottle Caps and Black and White perk shaders

Ronan - BO1 HD and Comic Shaders

Humphrey - BO3 and BO3 Shadows of Evil shaders

Robit: BO4 and BOCW shaders

Sharksguy: Rusty Shaders

Gavin Cordero: TF2 / Source Engine styled shaders

UPDATE LOG:

• Update 1: Black Ops Cold War Icons added, Zombie Blood icon is missing, will be added soon. (Credits to Robit!)

• Update 2: Tombstone icons added, never added them prior because laziness (BO4 is still missing it's icon). BO3 and SOE now use their appropriate power-up icons. Rusty now uses BO3 power-up Icons.

• These look so sick

• This post is deleted!
  • @Trionically These are Insane bro. ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• "tombstone ignored" ? wtf. im doing perk packs years now and still havent finished them because every curve needs its attention and someone post this? holy heck...

• @AdrX003 dw bro, gotchu.

• @Trionically Hi there! I'm Humphrey from Devraw. I'm glad that you managed to port my shaders back into BO2, but if you want I have a Cold War pack that is more faithful to the original game on Devraw, including both an original Electric Cherry and a new Electric Burst shader that I feel would fit better than Robit's.

• @Trionically Hey!, I just installed the bo3 soe shaders on bo2 and it's fine but I have a major issue, I think the icons are made only for 1920 x 1080 and I have a 1366 x 768 display so the textures are weirdly squished and stretched, so if someone can tell me how I fix this issue it will be appreciated