[SOLVED] 3 weapons / additional weapon

Topic created · 7 Posts · 107 Views
  • Hey, guys. I'm trying to use 3 weapons on my server, but without success so far ...
    I try to change weapon_limit to weapon_limit = 3 and maxweapons to maxweapons = 3 in the script, but without success ...
    I thought about adding mule kick, but I don't know how to continue with mule kick after drop and revive...

HELP PLSSSSS
    (sorry, i'm using google translate)

• Hey, guys. I managed to make it work. Changing by the "main" script was not working, I downloaded the decompiled _zm_utility script, changed the rules and copied it to the server, now the server loads 2 scripts. I don't think it's the best solution, but I didn't find anything about it, so I'll leave my solution here.

if (true)
    {
    weapon_limit = level.additionalprimaryweapon_limit;
    }

https://github.com/JezuzLizard/Recompilable-gscs-for-BO2-zombies-and-multiplayer/blob/238cfb5b7199e7fe234b965fa2f342e8a611de17/patch_zm/maps/mp/zombies/_zm_utility.gsc

• @broken168 I wouldn't recommend using that script as it is currently, due to it being in the major errors category still. I never got around to fixing it since its likely to be difficult to fix due to its size and the number functions it contains. I can't recall the exact bugs I encountered when I tested _zm_utility.gsc so anyone else wanting to use this script be warned that there may be unintended behaviors.

• @JezuzLizard Thanks for letting me know. I will continue testing and leave my feedback in case something goes wrong.

• @JezuzLizard I found these bugs: the monkey bomb and the flashbang are working as weapons, that is, when I have 3 guns and I get the monkey bomb, I lose a gun. if I have the monkey bomb and try to get the flashbang, or vice versa, I can't, but I can get another weapon without losing the monkey bomb / flashbang. this is confusing, sorry.

do you know how i can change weapon_limit without having to load the script?

• @broken168 Define this function override in _clientids.gsc

level.get_player_weapon_limit = ::new_weapon_limit;

new_weapon_limit( player )
    {
       return 3;
    }

• THANK YOU SO MUCH :))))))

I tried to add the code the way you showed it, but there was an error in syntax when I tried to compile. I tried to make a change until it worked. it looked like this:

newLimit()
    {
    	level.get_player_weapon_limit = ::new_weapon_limit;
    }
    new_weapon_limit( player )
    {
    	  return 3;
    }

and called the newLimit () function; in spawned action.

TY TY TY ❤