Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Hello brothers

Hello brothers

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 91 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Algo42x Offline
    Algo42x Offline
    Algo42x
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have a mini pc optiplex 9020, thanks to those who created commands to lower the graphics I had the chance to play, I just wonder one thing.. When I use the scope of the SVU-AS weapon and the green thread appears, the game always goes into super smooth mode and as if the PC's hz were increasing... Searching on the internet I understood that it is a reduction in the graphic load which at first glance seems very excellent but the real question: Can you have such fluidity in the game but without use the scope xD

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Unread 0
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Donate