[Release] Zombies Bank Fix
Black op II Zombies Bank Fix
Through these files it will be possible to get the Zombies Server Bank Fully Working. Implementing the following scripts is very easy, in fact they are only two drag and drop files.
- fed has dedicated himself to the IW4M plugin in C#
- DoktorSAS has dedicated itself to the GSC part of the code and the logic of the script
- IW4M Admin: To have the bank running on a server you must have IW4M
How this work?
Everything is done to make it easy to understand the script. This script uses IW4M Admin to store bank information related to a specific user. When a player enters the game IW4M Admin takes the data and sends it to the GSC code that will transform the message of IW4M Admin in the value of the bank of the game. When the player will leave the game on the log file I will be written when the player remains in the bank and IW4M Admin will take this data and update the saved data.
How to use it?
To implement these features takes two minutes, just follow this guide carefully and you will understand how to implement the bank on your servers.
Step by step
- Download the compiled files and not the source code
- Take/Copy the BankFix.dll file and put it in the plugins folder of IW4M Admin
- Take/Copy the file _zm_banking.gsc and put it in the plutonium zombies folder. Follow the path t6r/maps/mp/ and if the zombies folder doesn't exist you create it and put the file in it, otherwise if the folder already exists you put directly in it.
- Start the server and start IW4M Admin and if you have done all the steps correctly then you will have the bank working
How to disable bank print?
- Write on your .cfg file set bank_printing 0
Download the files from Github
Download and/or read the source files from Github
Use this forum post to report problems, also for code improvements and new features to implement
Fixed some of your spelling and the video embed.
@RezTech Thanks man, we hope plutonium Staff and server owners like this Release. We hope that this resource can help Staff and can help the server owners.
Does this work on tranzit?
@alex167g Yes, work in all map with the bank
This post is deleted!
Where exactly is the the .gsc file supposed to go? The server or the client? And the exact path?
You can read everything in the folder.
- The file must be in the server
- the path is t6r\maps\mp\zombies\ ,if you don't have zombies folder just create a folder and call it zombies
Okay, so the path is
Where t6_pluto is the root path of the BO2.
Is that correct? It doesn't work ... i.e. the money messages don't get displayed.
IW4M admin is running and monitoring the server, BankFix is also loaded.
You need to put it in the server folder ( the server folder is a game folder)
if you put set bank_print 0 in your .cfg the print thing will be disabled, if you write set bank_print 1 the message will be printed
Form default the thing is off
By .cfg you mean the
I just can't get it to work
I added this
set bank_print 1to the .cfg and it doesn't show up when I deposit money into the bank.
Which version of IW4M Admin are you using? I'm using the latest pre release on github.
Edit: I also don't see the messages in games_zm.log. So evidently I'm doing something wrong with loading the gsc. And I can't verify if it gets loaded using procmon, since plutonium apparently uses Themida ...
I have a black ops 2 client on one laptop. Does it need the banking gsc?
I have the black ops 2 server on another laptop. It needs the banking gsc? The path would be
I have IW4MAdmin on the same laptop as the server. Does it need the banking gsc? The path would be
IW4M successfully loads and even creates the bank.json, when using the older version, and writes that my playerid has 0 money.
G:\gameservers\t6_pluto\t6r\data\logs\games_zm.logcontains nothing about adding money to the bank or not. So the gsc propably does not get loaded. Can you copy & paste the path where your working gsc is located?
I fixed it. The path needs to be
t6r/data/maps/mp/zombies. Additionally, according to gsc, the cfg setting is
bank_printing(but I didn't get that to work). But the bank stored my money.
@withmorten If you are using the right gsc files just write set bank_printing 1 to make the message print