Once i start plutonium and try to run BO2 zombies it never opens
I installed BO2 plutonium following the new instructions, but once i open plutonium and try to run BO2 zombies or multiplayer plutonium closes up and bo2 never opens. Does anybody know how i could fix this?
Run this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645628955382251544/763208295736541204/Pluto-Redist-Installer.bat and if you have trash AVs like McAfee, Avast, etc , uninstall them.
I'm having the same issue but for bo2 mp, I downloaded these files as well and the game still doesn't run. Any advice?
- If you're on win7 the only way of getting pluto to work is by upgrading to win10.
- Make sure your launcher is the latest version (you can check that by looking at the filesize, latest one is 4123KB), if it's not download it from here: https://cdn.plutonium.pw/updater/plutonium.exe.
- Download this https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1gG_DXaZfAUETfXaYJzCP36ImvE_bO_x9&export=download extract it to any location (you can delete it afterwards) and install all redist's and directx (dxsetup.exe in the directx folder).
- follow this video guide https://streamable.com/5giauo.
- run the launcher as admin.
@Dss0 Fixed it for me.
@Dss0 Did everything you said and it worked, thanks man