i get this error while trying to conect to certain maps, same for zombies and mp
any ideas, I wouldnt like to reinstall if theres if i m not sure it will help
this is the wrong forum place you are talking about bo2 i would think because you said zombies but this is mw3 client support so im confused by what u mean
sry, someone moved it,ty
@igapar certain maps? which ones?
Well seems like nuketown, it hapend to some mp maps aswell but i cant remb which ones tbh. Sry for late reply i havent played lately.
@igapar there are a few things you can try:
- go to windows security -> app & browser control -> exploit protection -> exploit protection settings
- turn off "randomize memory allocations (Bottom-up ASLR)"
repair your game using the following instructions:
- download the torrent file and open it in the torrent client of your choice https://dss0.cc/alterwarez/download/pluto_t6_full_game.torrent
- as download location select your bo2 game folder
- deselect "create subfolder/keep top level folder" (very important)
- start the download
as a last resort try the following:
- follow this video guide https://streamable.com/5giauo.
- run the launcher as admin.
I did all of the abowe and it fixed it. My guess is repairing the game did the trick cuz i m having some bad sectors on my hdd. Anyways, tnx for your help
@igapar Switch to ssd iga hahaha nice to see you there
@Maverick_ yo dude I have one for windows but its only 120 GB, will probably be able to afford another 500 GB, should be enough.