Class restrictions on MW3 !Question to ADMINS
-
A question for the administrators of this forum:
The class restriction system works on mw3, because I already have half an hour waiting for my SYD server to start with a dsr where I could restrict only streaks of specialists and it does not load, and when I load the default dsr so SYD the server does load.
The point is, does the class restriction system work correctly in the game?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login