BO2 Zombies Host crash
Hey I was wondering if someone could help me, whenever I play black ops 2 zombies with my friends around an hour into the game it randomly crashes and I'm not sure why. It comes up with an error and id but by the time i try and screenshot it closes itself and the game so i never get to put it up. I can try make it happen again becuase it seems to be reocurring if the id is needed
in order to help us help you we need quite a lot of information:
- What where you doing when the game crashed?
- Which map and game mode where you playing?
- Do you have any mods installed?
- In case you crashed on zombies, which difficulty did you play on?
- Do you have any overclocks applied?
- Do you have any DirectX overlays?
- What Exception Code did you get?
- What Exception Address did it show?
- The dump file (check
Exception Code: 0xC0000005
Exception Address: 0x00A7BA34
@Chwisty_ he asked you 6 questions and you answered 2, pls answer the other questions aswell.
@Dss0 To be fair to OP, why would most of those questions matter
@Sirpantsington they all matter and help us to narrow down the issue.
- there is (or was at the time of this post) a bug in zombies that caused the game to crash on anything but the "easy" difficulty
- directx overlays are well known to cause crashes on pluto
- there have been previous cases of people overclocking their gpus which resulted in instability on pluto and other games
- the dump file shows what exactly crashed where and enables us to debug the crash
- if the game crashes during startup it can point to missing/corrupted game files or permission issues, if it crashes while sitting in the menus it can point to antivirus software falsely detecting the bootstrapper so the exact moment and circumstances of the crash are actually very relevant