GhostRider01250 I mainly made it since the other PlayStation button icon mod is using the Black Ops III button icons which look alot different from (base) Xbox 360 and PS3 prompts and some icons like R1, L1, R2, and L2 are REALLY streched. These (from my experience) dont strech and fit with the xbox 360 prompts
AiryNebula02
@AiryNebula02
Posts
-
[Release] T6 DualShock and DualSense Button Icons -
[Release] T6 DualShock and DualSense Button IconsPlayStation Icons from Black Ops II PS3
This Mod brings the PS3 Button Icons from the official Black Ops II PS3 game to PC!






I also made some custom PS4 and PS5 icons using the PS3 icons as a base:
PS4 Options Button:

Dualsense White Buttons:

Here are the download links:
DualShock 3
DualShock 4
DualSenseHow to Install:
https://plutonium.pw/docs/modding/loading-textures/ -
Change Text for XboxGhostRider01250 Is it an actual texture edit? I thought they just used the default game font and recolored it to be green. and also where could I possibly find the texture?
-
Change Text for XboxIs there a way to change the Xbox text/strings and colors to anything else besided the Xbox Buttons? Like instead of Xbox "ABXY RB LB RT LT RS LS" to "Cross Circle Square Triangle R1 L1 R2 L2 R3 L3"?