Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Akashiya

Akashiya

@Akashiya
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
5
Following
4

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [ZM][RELEASE] First box patch + timer + movement speed for ALL maps except moon
    Akashiya Akashiya

    Hey man, I was wondering if I could also get this and the moon patches without the timers. My discord is xakashiya

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • BO2 no longer has options for 2k or 4k resolutions
    Akashiya Akashiya

    Yeah this fixed my issue. You and Trirad56 are legends, thanks!

    BO2 Client Support

  • BO2 no longer has options for 2k or 4k resolutions
    Akashiya Akashiya

    Recently, BO2 no longer allows me to set any resolution higher than 1920x1440. I have no clue why this has occurred.

    I tried initially going into the config and setting seta r_mode "3840x2160" but it gets overridden as soon as I open the game, with the resolution set back to 1920x1440.

    I tried using both r_mode "3840x2160"; vid_restart and r_customMode 3840x2160 in the console, but upon restarting I get the message

    '2160' is not a valid value for dvar 'r_resolution'
          Domain is any integer from 480 to 1080
    

    and the game boots up in 800x600, once again capped at 1920x1440.

    Unusually, this problem doesn't happen in BO1 or WaW, so I am especially confused.

    BO2 Client Support

  • Port emblems?
    Akashiya Akashiya

    Is there any way to port emblems we made on the steam bo2 over to plutonium?

    BO2 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate