Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Algo42x

Algo42x

@Algo42x
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hello brothers
    Algo42x Algo42x

    I have a mini pc optiplex 9020, thanks to those who created commands to lower the graphics I had the chance to play, I just wonder one thing.. When I use the scope of the SVU-AS weapon and the green thread appears, the game always goes into super smooth mode and as if the PC's hz were increasing... Searching on the internet I understood that it is a reduction in the graphic load which at first glance seems very excellent but the real question: Can you have such fluidity in the game but without use the scope xD

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate