Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Anas Gaaloul

Anas Gaaloul

@Anas Gaaloul
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
7

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • username
    Anas Gaaloul Anas Gaaloul

    bro do you guys play cod bo2 multiplayer I didnt found anyone to join me on a privet match, I would really love to play with you guys privet match 1v1s or maybe free for all, I hope anyone would responds

    General Discussion

  • I need help: Black Ops II Zombies Statistics and Rank Progress Lost
    Anas Gaaloul Anas Gaaloul

    hey guys, im new in this game I just installed it yesterday but didnt found anyone to join me on zombies, I were playing on ps3 for years and now ive tried it on pc for the first time, I hope if anyone reading this answer me

    BO2 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate