Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Bankruqtcy

Bankruqtcy

@Bankruqtcy
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Having issues launching BO2
    Bankruqtcy Bankruqtcy

    Dss0 I am using qBittorrent. I can't redownload it so I assume you must mean undownload it, then redownload it with your directions?

    BO2 Client Support

  • Having issues launching BO2
    Bankruqtcy Bankruqtcy

    When I click the PLAY button everything loads for about 1 second and then stops. I get there 3 things shown to me. No clue how to fix it! Any suggestions for someone who has never played a COD game before?Screenshot 2020-10-16 191446.png

    BO2 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate