Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Booogles

Booogles

@Booogles
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Pause_hard black screen
    Booogles Booogles

    I used 'Pause_hard' to pause my zombies game and then hibernated my pc but after turning my pc back on my game had a black screen and the plutonium command prompt was stuck in a loop. Multiple times a second, it keeps repeating:
    R_ResetDevice()...
    Using 8x anti-aliasing
    Resetting 2560 x 1440 window.
    Recovering lost device...

    It allows me to input commands but they don't seem to do anything. Before turning it off, I checked task manager to see how much memory the game was using when in pause_hard and it was using ~1,500MB of RAM but it is now using only 460MB. I assume I have lost my game but if anyone has advice on how to stop this from happening in the future, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

    Screenshot 2026-09-29 173627.png

    BO1 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate