Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Boosted_Z

Boosted_Z

@Boosted_Z
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • How to play DLC maps on BO2?
    Boosted_Z Boosted_Z

    No, I have not bought any add on dlc packs either. From the videos I was watching, sounds like you can get them all for free?

    BO2 Client Support black ops 2

  • How to play DLC maps on BO2?
    Boosted_Z Boosted_Z

    How do I play the DLC maps like GRIND and Die Rise? I have watched some YT videos and I can't get it figured out.

    BO2 Client Support black ops 2
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate