Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Coralious_Prime

Coralious_Prime

@Coralious_Prime
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
5
Following
5

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    Coralious_Prime Coralious_Prime

    HomerJay42 That's good info. Thx for the input. Rock on brotha!

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    Coralious_Prime Coralious_Prime

    We did the 3 toys EE, removed perk limit, but Quick Revive was unpurchasable as if perk limit remained. Other perks were unaffected. Got Quick Revive using free perk bottle. Soul step might be bugged.

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] TODESFABRIK (Custom Map)
    Coralious_Prime Coralious_Prime

    Having spawns inside the facility and in ceilings isn't necessary, as there are plenty of windows where zombies can enter. The inconsistency of having windows with barriers and without is also unnecessary. The amount of fog that's present during dog rounds without power is very visually disabling. These are my opinions and can differ from others. I would recommend have 0 zombie spawning inside the facility (ceilings/ground). Although I actually wouldn't mind unintrusive spawning from the ceiling, just not everywhere. If you want to keep spawns from ground inside playable areas, move them in unintrusive locations, such as not in the middle of paths, like in spawn, which is in a corner. I would also reduce the amount of fog during dog rounds. Haven't tested with power on. I would also either make all windows that zombies can enter have barriers or no barriers at all and remove carpenter. That's all I got so far. The map feels quite big, especially vertically. It's great! I like the weapon variety, deviation from OG Der Riese, and the design of the map too, since it looks like flopping will be fun! Thank you for making this map!

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate