Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

DisNapped

DisNapped

@DisNapped
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [Linux/Proton] T5 closes silently from pause menu after 16h session, no crash log...
    DisNapped DisNapped

    Anyone had Plutonium T5 (BO1) just close itself from the pause menu on Linux/Proton?

    I was 16 hours into a Kino game, paused the game for brb, and the game closed on its own after like, 10 minutes of afk. No error popup or crash, I just saw the game close itself from a few meters away. I've looked for logs and can't find anything post-mortem: no Plutonium crash dump/minidump in the prefix, and nothing obvious in journalctl.

    Also worth mentioning, I had this game going since a few a days already, and had had sessions and breaks like this one a few times already (as I used to do at least on windows on the standalone bo1 years ago).

    Setup: 7.1.8-arch1-3, Hyprland/Wayland 0.56.2, 4090, latest GE-Proton, plutonium.exe added as a non-Steam game.

    Launch options:
    DXVK_FRAME_RATE=250 DXVK_ASYNC=1 PROTON_NO_FSYNC=1 PROTON_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1 PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1 %command%

    Is this a known thing? Idle/pause-menu specific, one of these env vars, or something else? And is there anywhere else I should be looking for logs so I actually catch it next time?

    BO1 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate