Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

ElectricKLLR

ElectricKLLR

@ElectricKLLR
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
4

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Able to launch from compile level menu but not as a mod. (get_player_index(self) error)
    ElectricKLLR ElectricKLLR

    Hello, I'm new to the modding community and quite frankly the most frustrating part is the less than optimal software utilized for modding. When I run the game on launcher.exe through compile level with my specific map selected it runs without error (though my zombies don't pathfind, which I have some theories on but if someone could definitively answer I would appreciate it). However, when I build the mod and try to run it through the Run Game option, it 1. Doesn't load into my map despite me selecting that option and 2. When I do devmap [map_name], it gives me the error

    Server script compile error
    unknown function
    index =
    maps_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(self);
    see console for detials.

    The console contains this:
    Error:
    ******* Server script compile error *******
    Error: unknown function: (file 'maps/_zombiemode_utility.gsc', line 1574)
    index = maps_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(self);

    Which is this function in _zombiemode_utility.gsc

    do_player_vo(snd, variation_count)
    {
    	index = maps\_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(self);	
    	sound = "plr_" + index + "_" + snd; 
    	if(IsDefined (variation_count))
    	{
    		sound = sound + "_" + randomintrange(0, variation_count);
    	}
    	if(!isDefined(level.player_is_speaking))
    	{
    		level.player_is_speaking = 0;
    	}
    	
    	if (level.player_is_speaking == 0)
    	{	
    		level.player_is_speaking = 1;
    		self playsound(sound, "sound_done");			
    		self waittill("sound_done");
    		//This ensures that there is at least 3 seconds waittime before playing another VO.
    		wait(2);
    		level.player_is_speaking = 0;
    	}	
    }
    

    (Not that it matters, it's probably just not compiling zombiemode weapons properly.)

    Point being, how do I fix this? My game is patched to 1.7.1263 I have modtools patched to 1.4 + the UGX 1.0.6 modtools patch. As of now, there's no way for me to actually play this map in Plutonium or on the base game through the mods menu. If anyone has experienced this or know how to fix it, please let me know!

    Thank you!!

    WAW Modding Support & Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate