Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Fusions5

Fusions5

@Fusions5
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
11
Following
11

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can we PLEASE get a fix for Session Create Error 2103
    Fusions5 Fusions5

    I've solved this on my end after loading up a zombies server with no issues and realizing something.

    I had the player count of the server inside the .bat file set to 20 not knowing that 18 is the max. This was causing the 2103 error.

    BO1 Server Hosting Support

  • Can we PLEASE get a fix for Session Create Error 2103
    Fusions5 Fusions5

    @McNegget3_ Nope just setup normally on windows. Client was updated around the time of discovering the issue (r5344), I can't tell you what version I was on previously as there are no time stamps on the changelog.

    I've seen a few people post the same error on the discord and no one even acknowledges them lol.

    BO1 Server Hosting Support

  • Can we PLEASE get a fix for Session Create Error 2103
    Fusions5 Fusions5

    I was able to host a server no worries but now I'm faced with this error as well 😞 Still waiting/looking for a solution.

    BO1 Server Hosting Support

  • [T5MP] Dedicated server loops "SESSION CREATE ERROR 2103" (BD_INVALID_SESSION_ID) heartbeat OK, DW auth OK
    Fusions5 Fusions5

    Did you come up with any solutions? I'm facing the exact same issue and the server does not appear. Just a short time a go everything was working fine. (r5344)

    BO1 Server Hosting Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate