Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

HomoThugging

HomoThugging

@HomoThugging
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    HomoThugging HomoThugging

    XZombieShooterX I should've clarified that I've been installing each map one by one haha. I'm loading them with the mod no issue.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    HomoThugging HomoThugging

    To anyone having issues with white screens: You need to put the corresponding .ipak file into Black Ops II/zone/all.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate