Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Jetman3011

Jetman3011

@Jetman3011
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
2

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • MW3 not opening from steam
    Jetman3011 Jetman3011

    Hey guys,
    I am new to this and I encountered a problem. I downloaded everything needed for mw3 and I set the designation in the IW5 launcher for MW3 in my MW3 folder in steam. When I tried to launch it, it gave me an error and closed immediately. I did not get a chance to see what the problem was. I tried to relaunch the game from steam but it does not open. Any help?

    MW3 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate