Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Kraken56YT

Kraken56YT

@Kraken56YT
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
14
Following
15

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • error (it appears you have selected an invalid game folder)
    Kraken56YT Kraken56YT

    DRM101 I had the same issue yesterday but later found out that MW3 on Steam had a update which screwed up the files. As far as I know this hasn't been fixed yet but the only way I know how to fix this problem is to somehow downgrade the game version. I would check posts from other people that discussed about this problem and see if they have a way to downgrade the game version or found a fix to this issue. I hope this info helped you understand as to why the game stopped working and I wish you the best of luck.

    MW3 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate