Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

krutoy

krutoy

@krutoy
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
13
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
25
Following
29

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [MP] THE SOUND OVERHAUL! (v1.1)
    krutoy krutoy

    My newest mod replaces nearly every single gun sound with better, punchier, higher-quality ones. Some are custom-made, others are sourced from newer CODs (and a variety of other games). This also replaces the sounds for reloads, rechambers, suppressors, indoor/outdoor/distant gunshots, headshots, hitmarkers, etc.
    Enjoy!

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    • HOW TO INSTALL: Drag-and-drop the ".sabl" files into your BO2 "sounds" folder, replacing the vanilla ones. This folder is found inside of your actual BO2 INSTALL FOLDER, NOT THE "t6" FOLDER WHERE YOU INSTALL TEXTURES. You can find your install folder through the Plutonium launcher before you launch the game, just click the "GAME SETTINGS" option next to "PLAY"

    • NOTE: My clipping software is fucked so I cannot preview this, but that would also be a massive undertaking anyway considering the sheer amount of stuff this overhaul replaces. Just make sure you BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FILES in the event that you hate this (though I'm sure you won't :P)

    ~v1.1: Added Peacekeeper gunshots, menu sounds, and a few other misc changes.~

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] THE HUD OVERHAUL! (v1.1)
    krutoy krutoy

    Sup. I put together a HUGE overhaul of the BO2 HUD/UI. This replaces ~500 TEXTURES. All of the texture previews are included in the folder as my ingame screenshotting/clipping is currently busted.
    Enjoy!

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    CHANGES:

    • AMMO/SCORE NUMBERS (CHOOSE BETWEEN CUSTOM OR UPSCALED VANILLA)
    • KILL MEDALS (CHOOSE BETWEEN BO7 OR REMOVE MEDALS ENTIRELY)
    • CREATE-A-CLASS MENU
    • PERK ICONS (CLEAN WHITE)
    • TEAM ICONS (UPSCALED)
    • KILLSTREAK ICONS (CLEAN WHITE)
    • WEAPON ICONS (CLEAN WHITE)
    • EQUIPMENT ICONS (UPSCALED)
    • ALL FONTS/TEXT (UPSCALED)
    • MINIMAPS

    AND MUCH MORE!

    • NOTE 1: While most of these textures are done/redone by me, this does include some files from HUD IMPROVE (CLEAN LOOKING) and Better Hud + Extras. If either of the mod creators would like me to remove your textures from the pack, feel free to let me know.

    • NOTE 2: If there is anything at all that you don't like in the pack, leave a comment and I can tell you what textures to remove ❤

    ~v1.1: Fixed a couple missing textures.~

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] BETTER OBJECTIVE ICONS! (v1.1)
    krutoy krutoy

    Sup. This texture pack replaces the "TARGET" / "DEFUSE" / "DEFEND" / "CAPTURE" icons with new ones, custom-made by yours truly... no more losing gunfights due to ridiculously obstructive textures!
    Enjoy!

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    A FEW PREVIEWS (they are higher quality in-game):
    waypoint_bomb_circle.png
    waypoint_defend_a_circle.png
    waypoint_defend_b_circle.png
    waypoint_defuse_orange_a_circle.png
    waypoint_defuse_orange_b_circle.png

    • NOTE 1: There is one texture that I cannot figure out, that being the one "DEFEND" icon shown when a teammate is carrying the bomb in S&D. I simply cannot find the original file name/dimensions anywhere so I would really appreciate it if any of y'all happen to know what it is. Regardless, this mod still VASTLY increases your visibility.

    • NOTE 2: Feel free to reupload these for your own texture pack but please credit me in the description. I spent weeks combing through textures, making my own, and altering file names/dimensions.

    ~v1.1: Added all flag icons for Domination.~

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] NEW PERK ICONS!
    krutoy krutoy

    GhostRider01250 Thanks dude!

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] NEW PERK ICONS!
    krutoy krutoy

    Sup. My new lil texture pack replaces all 16 multiplayer perk icons. I ripped these textures from COD Ghosts, renamed them to their appropriate BO2 counterparts, then recolored them to a clean white.
    Enjoy!

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    PREVIEW:
    Screenshot 2026-09-09 142846.png

    • NOTE: I also included all of the original 500x500 pngs, as well as all of the dds files. Feel free to reupload these for your own texture pack but *please credit me in the description.
    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] NO MORE MEDALS!
    krutoy krutoy

    Sup. After my BO7 MEDALS release, I wanted to make a mod that removes medals entirely. This replaces ~140 textures, including the "glow" effect that surrounds the medal popups. Looks really clean imo.

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    PREVIEW:
    Screenshot.png

    • NOTE 1: I thought about doing a mod replacing BO2's with more COD games, but the other games: don't have enough files to make that possible, have already been done (BO3), or (in the case of BO6) are practically the same as BO7's.

    • NOTE 2: I now plan to more deeply learn the process of BO2 texture modding, so please follow me if you want to be notified of my future releases!

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • T6 texture dump 3 - gloves (viewarms viewmodels), player models, camos, calling cards and more
    krutoy krutoy

    Been waiting for this one my texture modding GOAT <333

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] BO7 MEDALS!
    krutoy krutoy

    Sup. I decided to download every single BO7 medal, convert them to BO2 format, then painstakingly rename them to their appropriate BO2 counterpart (or at least what I thought fit each one the best). This replaces ~130 textures.
    Enjoy!

    LINK TO DOWNLOAD

    PREVIEWS (they are higher quality in-game):
    Screenshot 2026-08-28 123116.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-28 123057.png
    Screenshot 2026-08-28 124348.png

    • NOTE: I also included all of the original 800x800 pngs, as well as all of the dds files. Feel free to reupload these for your own texture pack but please credit me in the description... I spent a long time working on these!
    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate