Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

MAX4FAX

MAX4FAX

@MAX4FAX
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • waw campaign
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    Meanwhile I'm completely stuck. When I try to even Start it, it immediately crashes and gives me a message that it's missing zombiemode_powerups, or something like that. What do I do??

    WAW Client Support

  • T4 & UGX problems
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    I can play Custom Maps, it works like it should. But when it comes to UGX, I'm not exactly happy as with some guns I can't properly ADS and it ruins the experience for me. Is there a solution to this or is this a Plutonium problem that needs to be solved? Also it Plutonium completely breaks on other maps as in one I tried to throw, for example, a Hunter Killer, it just dissappeared into thin air making it useless. And then peak maps like Wolf River just refuses to work outright because of Script Compile Errors. Plz Help.

    WAW Modding Support & Discussion

  • [ZM] EnCoRe V8 - Mod Menu
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    This mod menu is great and all, but it's missing one important function: "Low Health Zombies" or "One Shot Zombies" if it's at all possible for the owner of this mod menu, could that be added?

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Release-Beta] [ZM] Cold War Zombies Mod
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    Yeah it's not working. It keeps crashing when loading in and giving me errors. So yeah. Can't exactly give a good review.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Release] [ZM] Gobblegums
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    It is pretty cool and all, but for the life of me I can't find the Gobblegum Box/Machine. I looked everywhere for it. Please help?

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources zombies gobblegums mod

  • [WIP] [Zombies] Gobblegums
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    I don't get it. It just says Error 404.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • How to enable console cheats
    MAX4FAX MAX4FAX

    Problem is, Mod Menus apparently don't work on custom maps.

    WAW Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate