Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

olodaddiolo

olodaddiolo

@olodaddiolo
Contributor
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Eldor Thanks bro. Check your bitcoin

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    DirkRockface I would but my bitcoin wallet takes so long to process the payment that the transaction times out and refreshes.

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Eldor RektInator Xerxes Resxt I'll donate again if someone fixes this🙂

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Eldor are you able to fix this?

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Bump do admins check this forum?

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Bumping again

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Bumping for visibility

    General Discussion

  • "Payment Was Partially Received"
    olodaddiolo olodaddiolo

    Hey I made a BTC donation worth $9.99 but the price went down while I was waiting for the payment to go through, after which I got the following message:

    "Payment Was Partially Received

    Your payment is complete, but the amount of funds your Merchant received differs from the initially expected one. It might have happened due to a transaction fee increase. Please contact your Merchant for additional instructions."

    Is it possible to sort this out? The reference should be my username. Thanks.

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate