Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Powwwaa

Powwwaa

@Powwwaa
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • where is that file ?
    Powwwaa Powwwaa

    Hi, when I try to launch IW5 (MW3) in the Plutonium launcher, I get this error:

    "It appears you have selected an invalid game folder... Unable to load import '_AIL_set_redist_directory@4' from module 'mss32.dll', selected folder \Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, selected game 'iw5mp'"

    I installed the game files through the free "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Dedicated Server" package on Steam (with the language set to English). After manually checking the folder, I noticed that mss32.dll isn't present there at all. I also ran "Verify integrity of game files" on Steam, but I'm still getting the same error.

    Could you help me figure out how to fix this file? Thanks.

    MW3 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate