aaallleeee Yeah, i'm hoping to find out how. So I can also implement it in a similar way on Wii U.
Priception
Posts
-
How was "replaceFunc()" implamented into Plutonium? -
How was "replaceFunc()" implamented into Plutonium?Hey All, does anyone here know how the new scriping feature
replaceFunc()was implamented into Plutonium?I am part the "Black Ops II Unbound" team which aims to port the DLC to the Wii U version as well as expand it's modding capabilities. We are currently looking into making it possible to port mods from the PC version to the Wii U. But a lot of PC mods are made for Plutonium which use
replaceFunc(). -
Plutonium says UPnp is disabled when it's enabled on my router.Resxt I fixed it by reinstalling Windows
-
Plutonium says UPnp is disabled when it's enabled on my router.Resxt So how is my friend meant to join my game if I doesn't tell me what socket to use of my IP.
And ive port forwarded all the ports that Plutonium and the documentation tells me to port forward.
-
Plutonium says UPnp is disabled when it's enabled on my router.Resxt I tried all the steps on there which includes port forwarding the ports for T4 and it still doesn't work.
-
Plutonium says UPnp is disabled when it's enabled on my router.
Here is the error message i'm getting.
Also I tested it on my Steam Deck and UPnP works just fine so it is an issue with my PC not the router.
-
Plutonium says UPnp is disabled when it's enabled on my router.I'm trying to play WAW plutonium with my friend but it says for me that UPnp is disabled when it's enabled according to my router and I did all the Windows checks and everything seems fine.
Looking at the console i'm getting the messages:
UPnP failed status 2. Socket error: connect, 10013Does anyone know how to fix this? Ive tried port forwarding
10013and it did nothing. -
I got banned for using a trainer in solo.You have to set the game to LAN mode, otherwise the anticheat is still enabled.