Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Punished_Coke

Punished_Coke

@Punished_Coke
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
2

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Camera jumps around and sensitivity is jittery
    Punished_Coke Punished_Coke

    Hello, im posting this on the BO2 support but this issue affects all of the cod games from WaW to Bo2. Across all the games I have v-sync off, my fov is 90, mouse acceleration is turned off. Everytime I look around and flick my camera with my mouse theres about a 1/3 chance it jumps across where I was turning. This issue started out of nowhere as my plutonium was working fine yesterday. Anyone know a potential fix? Thank you!

    BO2 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate