Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

SigmaPeter

SigmaPeter

@SigmaPeter
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Banned for no reason
    SigmaPeter SigmaPeter

    happend just when i launched bo2, before i could log in normally without getting banned

    General Discussion

  • Banned for no reason
    SigmaPeter SigmaPeter

    Hi, I installed Plutonium 2–3 years ago, and when I decided to play again, it says I'm banned. I haven't used any accounts other than this one, and the only changes I've made were to this account's password and name.Captura de pantalla 2026-09-29 071901.png

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate