Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

SlimBoyFat

SlimBoyFat

@SlimBoyFat
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Error launching
    SlimBoyFat SlimBoyFat

    I worked it out.

    The recent MW3 update changed the game from 32-bit to 64-bit, and Plutonium IW5 currently doesn’t work with the new 64-bit version.

    Luckily, on my system I found a copy of the old 32-bit files here:
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Plutonium\game-files\iw5-legacy

    I pointed Plutonium at that folder instead, and it started working again.

    If you don’t have that folder, Plutonium staff have also posted instructions for downloading the older 32-bit IW5 files through the Steam console.

    Hope this helps anyone else who runs into it.

    MW3 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate