Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

thesmellyman

thesmellyman

@thesmellyman
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • I can only see the inside of the gun's model
    thesmellyman thesmellyman

    pretty much what the title says, when standing still in WAW multiplayer i can only see the inside of my gun, everything looks normal while im moving, but if i look to the see i can see the guns model floating in the air. I've tried the console commands to change the FOV and FOV scale, I've deleted config files, I can't find anything online. This happened to anyone else?

    WAW Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate