Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

ukaH

ukaH

@ukaH
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
5

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can we play normally? (Reporting 2 cheaters)
    ukaH ukaH

    Well, the community is still alive, but it's packed with cheaters and it's getting annoying. I know there's an anti-cheat but honestly, it'd be great if it actually did his job properly.

    As you can imagine, playing against one cheater is tough, but when there are two of them, it's so greeeat to play againt them... Anyways, one was trying to be subtle, but it didn't take me long to notice he has no recoil and potentially a wallhack. As for the other one, he didn't even bother hiding his aimbot.

    I've got clips of them but can't post because I need one reputation to post links (Medal). If a mod or admin sees this, taking care of it would be awesome since nobody ever reports these players.

    IG Names and cheats used :
    icCaib / No Recoil and Wallhack

    izju / Aimbot

    Have a good evening!

    UKAH

    BO2 Client Support

  • Banned For no Reason
    ukaH ukaH

    snxyder I think you'll have kids before your ban is over...

    BO2 Client Support

  • cant play the game
    ukaH ukaH

    it'll be back soon I think, while we can be only patient

    General Discussion
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate