Notice Sometime in the coming updates the menu system will have a few additions and might temporarily break Ranks Plus till I update it.
Rank's Plus Information
What is "Rank's Plus"?
- Rank's Plus is the main menu barracks script expansion, and part of UnOfficials Custom Pack found Here (This pack also contains custom prestige's)
Well what does that mean?
- It is basically an in-game menu added to allow you to set your rank to any rank 1-80 and any prestige 1-21 and more all in-game!
But can't you just enter commands in the console and do the exact same thing?
- But this is menu, so its better :c, and also now has tic-tac-toe
- Code magic (Ill make a tutorial once I fully understand!), but please note to keep your rank and or prestige you need to play a match complete it and wait for the map to change for your rank and or prestige to save (This is nothing I can fix, this is strictly pluto)
Will there be any updates to this?
- Heck yeah, once I figure out more stuff I can do and how to do it I will. If you have any suggestions just comment them below!
What does the menu offer?
- Rank Customization
- Prestige Custiomization
- Weapon Level Customization
- Tic-Tac-Toe With AI
And a lot more!!!
To Download and Setup
Downloading and setup is fairly easy
- First go to my mega folder by clicking here
Or here https://mega.nz/folder/zDpllLLT#KB-VYy4PyZjjqghycT1xFg
- Click the download as zip in the top right corner
- Installation is simple
- Find your zip and open it
- Go to your AppData folder and then locate the Plutonium folder
Your file path should look similar to this C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Plutonium
- Then click on the folder named "storage" then "iw5", finally paste the all the of the files inside of the zip in the "ui_mp" folder!
Please if you got lost in the installation process check out this post here by @Mr. Android
Also please do not change any file names while installing, they will most likely not work if you do! (Also note that's camos, but its the same idea in a different folder)
- Current Version v2
- Pack bugs
- None at The Moment
And also Special Thanks to @MaximHunter28 for helping me out with this