Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

veeando

veeando

@veeando
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Banned after loggin in from handheld
    veeando veeando

    It might be any issue with gamehub as i was following this tutorial going along with it called How I got Black Ops and World at War on my AYN Thor by FalloutMD.

    BO2 Client Support

  • Banned after loggin in from handheld
    veeando veeando

    Hello I attempted to launch bo1 zombies from my handheld but I was banned for 200 days I play offline I never installed any mods or software that I think could result in a ban so I'm at a loss. It let me login and setup and then banned me when I clicked play I've never been banned before this point and I was not given a reason. Any help would be appreciated or a reason why.

    BO2 Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate