Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

XZombieShooterX

XZombieShooterX

@XZombieShooterX
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    XZombieShooterX XZombieShooterX

    HomoThugging Thank you so much, been trying to figure this out for 2 days lol

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    XZombieShooterX XZombieShooterX

    thewawpro HomoThugging suggested a fix that worked, they said to put the corresponding .ipaks from each map folder into your Black Ops II/zone/all, however I will say, this won't fix the issue with still having to use the command bar, I still have to use /map zm_name

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    XZombieShooterX XZombieShooterX

    thewawpro I found it the console log, but I can't send the link to the pastebin, any other suggestions on how I can get the link/file to you

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    XZombieShooterX XZombieShooterX

    I've done everything and I still spawn in with a white screen, and seems like when I run the auto installers it flashes my windows powershell then instantly closes, I've tried using the provided commands as well, it just shows a bunch of error texts though, if you have any suggestions on how I can fix this, please let me know, and yes I have every dlc

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate