Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

zachattack358

zachattack358

@zachattack358
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Kicked within seconds
    zachattack358 zachattack358

    Resxt said:

    I guess you mean T4: World at War. IW4 is MW2

    You might be kicked for being votekicked, banned, playing a disallowed weapon, camping, insults, ping too high and a bunch of other reasons
    Better ask the server owners directly

    Thank you! I will try and connect with the owners to see what i did wrong.

    WAW Client Support

  • Kicked within seconds
    zachattack358 zachattack358

    Hello friends,

    I installed IW4 Plutonium 6 days ago, verified ownership, and connected Steam.

    I was able to play the game for the first 5 days no issue, ranked up to level 24 and was having a great time!

    Now suddenly I have begun getting kicked from the main two active servers for no reason that I am aware of. It happens within seconds of loading in, while other dead servers work just fine. I do not use a VPN and my ping is only high in the EU server (140 max) because I am NA.

    Any help/explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 🙂

    WAW Client Support
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate