Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

Zombler

Zombler

@Zombler
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • [Updated: 2nd Oct] All 31 BO2 Multiplayer maps ported into zombies. Now with BOSS/SPECIAL ZOMBIES [BETA]
    Zombler Zombler

    So I sent all the map downloads to the t6>usermaps folder and put the mod in the mod folder but whenever I load the mod and try to load into a map it tells me that it can't find the bsp and that I need to rebuild the fastfile or something like that? any idea what I should do?

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate