Starts Bus depot instead of Town

Topic created ยท 6 Posts ยท 53 Views
  • Hi lifesavers !

I'm trying to host my own server, and even make it public in the future. First of all, the server has to work. ๐Ÿ˜ง Well the server is running, but it starts the wrong map, as map location I choose town, not bus depot, but thats what I get.
    I tried multiple commands that I saw on forums, but nobody has the same problem ๐Ÿ˜•
    Help please

********//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //Unlike in other games/MP you should always define the game type and location. //
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sv_maprotation ui_zm_mapstartlocation "town"
    ui_gametype "zstandard"
    ui_mapname "zm_transit"
    mapname "zm_transit"
    g_gametype "zstandard"
    ui_zm_gamemodegroup "zsurvival"
    map "zm_transit"

//Congratulations. You reached the end of this file. Leave map_rotate down below or else the server will not start after launch...
    [I have deleted this, cuz no need]

I saw somewhere that the commands to host town were made public a year ago, but it seems like those commands don't work, or is it just me ?

THANK YOU & PEACE

• For a clean resume: its like the map Town has been replaced by bus depot. Ofcourse, i tried vice-versa and in both situations it's Bus Depot.

I also have some missing textures on the map, that'll be my next thing to fix, but doesn't seem that hard, could this be the problem ?

• @AlpaKing Please read this guide if you haven't already: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/13/plutot6-server-set-up-guide

You are not using the proper configs because you would not be having issues if you were.

• @JezuzLizard Thank u for the answer, the reason why I've replied so late is because I was trying your option, and it seems that you're right! ๐Ÿ™Œ
    I watched a tutorial on Youtube on how to do it, and I think the link he is giving is an old version of the configs.

ITS ALL GOOD NOW, THANKS TO YOU ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @AlpaKing said in Starts Bus depot instead of Town:

he is giving is an old version

Nah, ancient fits more. That's why nobody should ever use a youtube video when there are official guides.

• @Xerxes said in Starts Bus depot instead of Town:

nobody should ever use a youtube video when there are official guides.

Yeah, I appreciate more the guides, but honestly the Plutonium guide isn't that clear, I mean for newbies. I also understand the reason of it.

I wouldn't be able to do it without the video, watching gives more info I guess. Would be nice if Plutonium had an Official tutorial for it, but then again every random would open a server. ๐Ÿ˜…