What in the actual name of fuck?
Exception Code: 0xC0000005
Exception Address: 0x1983A41A
@unsaved_progress yes indeed.
- what were you doing that led to this error?
- where did you download the game from?
- upload the .dmp file to google drive and post the link here (the error message tells you where that file is saved).
@Dss0 What was I doing that led to this, trying to play the fucking game..
I downloaded from the game from the tutorial on this very forum... lmfao
@Dss0 Yes, I used the plutonium launcher from the beginning
@unsaved_progress ok then the dump file you gave me must be an old one since it crashes in t6rmp.exe.
@Dss0 Where did you go?
@unsaved_progress yea that dump file is also invalid, it should be 500MB+ in size. Anyways that memory address tells me that it crashes outside of plutonium code so what you could try is:
- close all applications running in the background then try to launch pluto
- try this: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/6353/how-to-repair-your-t6-installation
- try installing everything that's inside the "redist" folder in your game folder
- try updating your graphics drivers and installing all windows updates
- if you have webroot antivirus uninstall it
- if you're using a laptop with dual gpu's make sure the game uses the high performance one (explained here https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/7154/low-fps-read-this)
if it still doesn't work:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
If it still doesn't work i'm out of ideas.