crashdump error on attempted launch
@Aidhids-Mum that dump file is corrupted/incomplete. Could you post a screenshot of the error message that comes up when the game crashes? If you have msi afterburner/rivatuner or any other software with an overlay try disabling that.
Thank you Dss0 i got error with ID: 3617de20088c93c6 and your solution solved it.
@Aidhids-Mum could you tab to the plutonium-bootstrapper-win32 cmd console after your game crashes and post a screenshot of that?
@Aidhids-Mum the crash is outside of plutoniums code, it could be:
- your antivirus software -> https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/8546/why-is-my-antivirus-saying-plutonium-is-a-virus-solution
- your game files being broken -> https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/6353/how-to-repair-your-t6-installation
- software running in the background, try closing all programs except for the pluto launcher and launch the game again
- windows system files being messed up:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
If it still doesn't work i'm out of ideas.
it still doesnt work ive tried them all and whenever i launch it always has a different error code