I can't play
Hello, i can't launch plutonium, there's the screenshot of the error
Thanks for help.
@Infection44 upload the .dmp file to google drive and post the link here.
There's the link of the google drive for the dmp file.
Thanks for your help !
@Infection44 the dump file is corrupted.
- post a screenshot of your game folder
- hit windows key + r and type "winver" into the run box, hit enter and post a screenshot of the window that comes up
- are you playing on a virtual machine?
Other than that:
- exclude plutonium from your antivirus software -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/
- repair your game files -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- try closing all programs that are running in the background
- if you have msi afterburner/rivatuner or any other software with an overlay disable it
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
@Dss0 yes, im playing on a virtual machine because i've a mac ^^ that's the reason why i can't play ? you want the screenshot of the game folder or it's dead to play plutonium ?
@Infection44 yes pluto doesn't work in virtual machines, you can install windows on a mac via bootcamp.
@Dss0 sure, but M1 doesn't support bootcamp.