Plutonium crashes as opening up (Error
My pluto has been working fine recently until today when i booted my pc up to this error when opening up the game
@steeds upload the .dmp file to google drive and post the link here.
Also if you have msi afterburner/rivatuner or any other software with an overlay disable it.
different error (0x00713506)
the dump file is corrupted:
- post a screenshot of your game folder
- hit windows key + r and type "winver" into the run box, hit enter and post a screenshot of the window that comes up
- are you playing on a virtual machine?
Other than that:
- exclude plutonium from your antivirus software -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/
- repair your game files -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- try closing all programs that are running in the background
- if you have msi afterburner/rivatuner or any other software with an overlay disable it
- install everything that's in the redist folder in your game folder
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc