Hello, i've just had a similar crash:
I was playing normally, not running any recording software or afterburner... Probably AV [Kaspersky total security] messed with it.
[I've already added folders to exclusion, but it seems not work well 100%, eventually i need to stop the AV to play]
In my case i think wasn't a big problem, because i was playing right now, no errors before or during the game. Although i have not played much time.
The .dmp file if it worth.
@RuimDemais crashes in pluto's code, a dev would have to take a look at it. Meanwhile you can try a few things:
- repair your game files -> https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- try closing all programs that are running in the background (especially msi afterburner and rivatuner if you have them)
- try excluding pluto from scanning in your av software: https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-windows-defender
- install everything that's in the redist folder in your game folder
- update your graphics drivers
- if you have a vr headset plugged in unplug it
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
Oh sorry late reply. But only happened that time. I've been playing lately without crashing again. And i haven't needed to do anything.