Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. banned

banned

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 2 Posters 426 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Masturbatron Offline
    Masturbatron Offline
    Masturbatron
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello, I'm banned for 432 days, I think it's because of the picture of Hermann Fegeleim that I put in my profile picture, however I won't do it again and I won't put any reference to him or any other bad character in the story (it was just a joke with a friend)
    Can i unban plz?

    Dss0 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Masturbatron Masturbatron

      Hello, I'm banned for 432 days, I think it's because of the picture of Hermann Fegeleim that I put in my profile picture, however I won't do it again and I won't put any reference to him or any other bad character in the story (it was just a joke with a friend)
      Can i unban plz?

      Dss0 Offline
      Dss0 Offline
      Dss0
      Plutonium Staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Masturbatron what's the name(s) of your other account(s)?

      Masturbatron 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Dss0 Dss0

        Masturbatron what's the name(s) of your other account(s)?

        Masturbatron Offline
        Masturbatron Offline
        Masturbatron
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Dss0 Beran Zvezdan

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dss0 Dss0

          Masturbatron what's the name(s) of your other account(s)?

          Masturbatron Offline
          Masturbatron Offline
          Masturbatron
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Dss0 can i be unbanned?

          Dss0 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Masturbatron Masturbatron

            Dss0 can i be unbanned?

            Dss0 Offline
            Dss0 Offline
            Dss0
            Plutonium Staff
            wrote on last edited by Dss0
            #5

            Masturbatron going to look into it. We don't ban people from the game for having offensive profile pictures.

            Edit: looked into it, you definitely weren't truthful about only having 2 accounts..

            /locked

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Unread 0
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate