[MAP] Shipment from CoD4
Map is "completely" finished. Reaper killstreak is restricted due to CoD4 maps' tiny skybox breaking it. I know there's another wack version of Shipment running around (which is an old port of mine that I released), but this one is a more complete and stable version of the same map. Among the fixes and improvements that you'll find in this version are:
- Fixed broken reflection probes (gun speculars won't look wack anymore).
- Map now has dynamic props (bottles and fruits on the ground).
- It uses the original CoD4 watermap instead of a 2d scrolling image placeholder.
- Unlike the other version, Reaper is unavailable in this one.
- Adjusted fog values to make it more loyal to CoD4.
- Fixed broken shadows on certain walls.
How to install?
- Download the map files from here.
- Paste the "usermaps" folder inside of mp_shipment.rar into %appdata%/Plutonium/storage/iw5
- You can now play Shipment. In a private match, the map will appear in bonus maps.
the map gives me an error. its says ch_concrete04. maybe look into that
@Chooch check to see if the image is in the IWD. If it is in there, remove some of the other IWDs. If not, then something will be worked out soon
Edit: image isn't in the IWD. It will be fixed soon
@Chooch maybe I messed somewhere. I will reupload, don't worry.
@Chooch download link was updated.
now it works. tnx.
@Mane8288 Thanks again for this release I'll use this on my server!
Do you know if there is a way to remove the barriers all around the map making it impossible to get out of the map without modifying the map files etc?
If no then could you either point me to a tutorial I could follow to remove the barriers or if it's easy to do and you have some time upload it for me?
@Resxt not possible in an easy manner
Can u port crossfire map from cod4