This post is deleted!
@Syxzie can you upload the dmp file along with the txt file to google drive and link it here.
@Syxzie Only the developers of the project can look at the crash dumps which Pistakilla (and me) aren't so just wait.
Also don't be entitled and except an answer within 2 hours like it's our job or something..
Anyways here are some possible fixes
Crash with an error (0x000007b, crashdump error or similar)
- Add Plutonium as an exception in your antivirus or uninstall it (do what is said for your antivirus in the documentation) https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus
- Repair your game: https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- Update your GPU drivers
- Install DirectX (even if it's already installed): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- If you're running the game in a virtual machine don't, this doesn't work
- If you're using ReShade remove it. It's not supported on Plutonium and will make your game crash
- Close programs with overlays or disable their overlays (Steam, MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner etc.)
- Try to unplug devices connected to your PC (VR headset, other monitors, controllers etc.)
- If you use an Avermedia capture card uninstall its drivers
- Verify the integrity of your system files:
Open the start menu and search for "cmd"
Run cmd as admin
Copy and paste (right click) the command below in the cmd and press enter
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Once it's done restart your PC
If after doing all of this it still doesn't work reply with these info
- What your antivirus is and if you disabled or uninstalled it
- A screenshot of your game files
As a last resort doing a clean install of Windows (factory reset) could solve the issue. Don't install your usual programs at first just install your GPU drivers, Direct X, your browser and Discord for example and test like that.