Can't open plutonium updater
When i try to open plutonium.exe it crushes and appears window "The program has been terminated". And this issue isn't about windows defender.
I solved this problem by installing NET. framework. But now i can't launch MW3.
add plutonium to ur antivirus exclusion list and install any missing redists
Crash with an error (0x000007b, crashdump error or similar)
There is no easy answer for this but here are some possible solutions
- Add Plutonium as an exception in your antivirus or uninstall it (do what is said for your antivirus in the documentation) https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus
- Repair your game: https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- Update your GPU drivers
- Install DirectX (even if it's already installed): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- Download and run this script to install all the required redist: https://git.io/redists
- If you're running the game in a virtual machine don't, this doesn't work
- If you're using ReShade remove it. It's not supported on Plutonium and will make your game crash
- Close programs with overlays or disable their overlays (Steam, MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner etc.)
- Try to unplug devices connected to your PC (VR headset, other monitors, controllers etc.)
- If you use an Avermedia capture card uninstall its drivers
- Verify the integrity of your system files:
Open the start menu and search for "cmd"
Run cmd as admin
Copy and paste (right click) each command below one by one in the cmd and press enter after each command
Only put the next command when the one you ran is finished.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow
Once it's done restart your PC
As a last resort doing a clean install of Windows (factory reset) could solve the issue. Don't install your usual programs at first just install your GPU drivers, Direct X, your browser and Discord for example and test like that.
Thanks for detailed answer. But problem was in torrent version of mw3. I tried steam version and it worked.
@Qu4SaR763212 we don't have a torrent version of MW3
If you use random files that we don't support then yeah might not work, should have said it.
If you want help you need to give the most detail you can especially when you're not following the instructions
Anyways I'm glad you fixed the issue yourself