Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

  1. Home
  2. Launcher Support
  3. Plutonium Launcher Issue Login

Plutonium Launcher Issue Login

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Launcher Support
7 Posts 2 Posters 732 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jupredd Offline
    jupredd Offline
    jupredd
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello,

    I'm having a problem with the Plutonium Launcher a day after I downloaded it, where it worked completely fine.

    Today the launcher would let me log in automatically, but when I tried starting any games, it kept repeating the same error about:

    handshake: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

    And now I'm getting the error in the launcher and not being able to log in.

    I've tried a bunch of things such as: changing my DNS, disabling the file from my anti-virus and firewall and reinstalling Plutonium several times.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    plutobug.png

    Dss0 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • jupredd jupredd

      Hello,

      I'm having a problem with the Plutonium Launcher a day after I downloaded it, where it worked completely fine.

      Today the launcher would let me log in automatically, but when I tried starting any games, it kept repeating the same error about:

      handshake: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

      And now I'm getting the error in the launcher and not being able to log in.

      I've tried a bunch of things such as: changing my DNS, disabling the file from my anti-virus and firewall and reinstalling Plutonium several times.

      Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

      plutobug.png

      Dss0 Offline
      Dss0 Offline
      Dss0
      Plutonium Staff
      wrote on last edited by Dss0
      #2

      jupredd which antivirus software do you use? tried a vpn?

      jupredd 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dss0 Dss0

        jupredd which antivirus software do you use? tried a vpn?

        jupredd Offline
        jupredd Offline
        jupredd
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Dss0 I use Kapersky Anti-Virus and I also have ExpressVPN but it wasn't connected when I tried to log in.

        Dss0 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jupredd jupredd

          Dss0 I use Kapersky Anti-Virus and I also have ExpressVPN but it wasn't connected when I tried to log in.

          Dss0 Offline
          Dss0 Offline
          Dss0
          Plutonium Staff
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          jupredd ye try activating the vpn and see if you can log in. Also try completely disabling kaspersky.

          jupredd 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Dss0 Dss0

            jupredd ye try activating the vpn and see if you can log in. Also try completely disabling kaspersky.

            jupredd Offline
            jupredd Offline
            jupredd
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Dss0 It worked, got past log in screen without error. I really appreciate your help. But do I have to keep the anti-virus off every time I want to use Plutonium?

            Dss0 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • jupredd jupredd

              Dss0 It worked, got past log in screen without error. I really appreciate your help. But do I have to keep the anti-virus off every time I want to use Plutonium?

              Dss0 Offline
              Dss0 Offline
              Dss0
              Plutonium Staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              jupredd so kaspersky blocks pluto's backend. It should be possible to add an exclusion somewhere in kaspersky. Add one for nix.plutonium.pw and cdn.plutonium.pw

              jupredd 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Dss0 Dss0

                jupredd so kaspersky blocks pluto's backend. It should be possible to add an exclusion somewhere in kaspersky. Add one for nix.plutonium.pw and cdn.plutonium.pw

                jupredd Offline
                jupredd Offline
                jupredd
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Dss0 Thank you very much and take care! 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Unread 0
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate