Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

  1. Home
  2. Launcher Support
  3. MW3 Launch Issue

MW3 Launch Issue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Launcher Support
3 Posts 2 Posters 49 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • garym0140 Offline
    garym0140 Offline
    garym0140
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I've downloaded and installed Plutonium and linked the directory accurately. The folded is 15.1 GB, so all the data is there. I've made an exeption for Windows anti-virus for the Steam folder. AI was telling me I should have a redist.bat or redist.exe file, but I have 4 folders and 2 .json files. The redist files don't exist in folders in Plutonium, bin, games, launcher, storage.

    Any advice on what to do?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Resxt Offline
      Resxt Offline
      Resxt
      Plutonium Staff
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      You didn't explain your issue, I'll assume you download the game from Steam, which won't work
      You can read the pinned message in mw3-support on our Discord server for the solution

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • garym0140 Offline
        garym0140 Offline
        garym0140
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the reply, I'll download Discord, I don't have it. I just mentioned in the title it's a launch issue and these are the things I've tried. How do I find your Discord server and message?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Unread 0
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate