The game won't launch after clicking the "Play" button
When I open plutonium, everything is fine. But, when I click on the "play" button, the launcher freezes for a few seconds and then closes out. It doesn't open up the game. Also, when I open up Plutonium, my windows security blocks something that seems to come from your launcher. Before giving access to it, I just wanted to make sure it was necessary and wasn't a virus that attached to plutonium for some reason. Thanks in advance! The picture doesn't seem to work, so the threat detected is the following : "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml" ![0_1603347046069_Error.png](Uploading 100%)
This post is deleted!
- If you're on win7 the only way of getting pluto to work is by upgrading to win10.
- Make sure your launcher is the latest version (you can check that by looking at the filesize, latest one is 4123KB), if it's not download it from here: https://cdn.plutonium.pw/updater/plutonium.exe.
- Install all redists and directx from the redist folder in your game folder.
- follow this video guide https://streamable.com/5giauo.
- run the launcher as admin.
@Dss0 thank you I will try all that, but just to be sure you're telling me that the trojan is intended?
@ampoine it's not intended but it's a false positive.